There’s a new attack method being used through Skype. If you receive a message from someone you do not know, please do NOT accept the message!
Free internet-calling service Skype is being used by hackers to distribute a ‘worm/virus’ that infects users Windows PCs.
On clicking an instant message saying “lol is this your new profile pic?” users are unwittingly downloading a file containing a Trojan horse malware file. This opens a backdoor allowing hackers to hijack infected PCs and recruit them into a “botnet army”.
Users can be locked out of their machines and held to ransom, the BBC reports.
Currently antivirus softwares are not able to detect this sort of activity – so we need to be careful!!
Wouldnt it be wonderful if everything in our surroundings was created, built to perfection the we wanted it? I tell you, you can manifest your own reality.
If you need any help manifesting your own reality, call me and I will be happy to help….
Would you believe:
- The lungs contain over 300,000 million capillaries (tiny blood vessels). If they were laid end to end, they would stretch 2400km (1500 miles).
- The largest organ in the body is the skin. In an adult man it covers about 1.9m2 (20sq ft). The skin constantly flakes away – in a lifetime each person sheds around 18kg (40 lb) of skin.
- When you sleep, you grow by about 8mm (0.3in). The next day you shrink back to your former height. The reason is that your cartilage discs are squeezed like sponges by the force of gravity when you stand or sit.
- The eyes receive approximately 90 percent of all our information.
- And then the brain – a veritable Forest of neurons – processes it; wipes out the part we don’t want, or find difficult, or don’t need – and stores it in an easy-to-retreive manner.
The mind can create thoughts in an instant – you can imagine that you’re rich, you can imagine you’re poor; you can close your eyes and imagine you’re at your workbench or in the forest.
It’s always fun to stand under a cold shower and imagine you’re enjoying the rains.
It’s always fun to create thoughts that are not real (at that instant).
FURTHER we know of course that thought can be concentrated to such an extent it can alter a person’s state of being – strong enough willpower will heal cancers, enough consistent work produce the Wonder’s of the World – the Taj, the Eiffel tower, the Pyramids and more.
Sometimes it so happens you’re thinking of a loved one – and suddenly you get a call from that person – is it really chance?
It may be difficult to believe sometimes – but here’s what I believe.
THE UNIVERSE CAN CHANGE RAPIDLY TO ADAPT TO OUR THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND GIVES US EXACTLY THAT ON WHICH WHAT WE FOCUS OUR THOUGHTS
I’m very grateful to the secret www.thesecret.tv for giving me this wonderful gift.
I’ve used this to:
- Get a job that I love in this economy where people arent even able to get any job (the job just popped into my mailbox at the time – I did not initially apply for it – and then when I went to the interview I was asked only “when can you join?”)
- Get a car I want without having to arrange the $ for it (the money just happened to arrive at that time – I did not ‘try’ to arrange it)
- Get an MBA with very little hard work – even the certificate was delivered to my doorstep (nice story this one)
- More coming up!
If you need any help manifesting your own reality, call me and I will be happy to help.
Can a “ning” user be called a “ning-yen” (would translate roughly as ‘human’ in japanese 😉